No compiled updates for recent gsl, nloptr, PKI for Windows 10 64-bit

Source updates for gsl, nloptr, and PKI were posted almost two weeks ago now, but no compiled versions are yet available on CRAN. Each of these is a wrapper for a gnu api. In the past, compiled versions incorporating the api dlls have been prepared within a week. When I try to update using the Tools/Check for package updates menu item, I am still told that these package updates need to be compiled, but the compilations all fail because of absence of the relevant api files.

Am I just being impatient? Will compiled versions of these updates eventually appear? Or has there been a decision that we should be loading the gnu packages ourselves? If the latter, is there a URL with a straight-forward set of instructions for loading gnu packages into Windows?

Larry Hunsicker

Problem solved when the Windows compiled versions all appeared this AM. Thanks to the compilers.
Larry Hunsicker

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.