I have a rather large package where I have put breakpoints in every file at some point. When I put a new break point in it it will either recall a breakpoint that I have removed, or stop on the right line, but highlight the wrong file. I'm having trouble creating a repex for this because its likely an issue with my Rstudio session. Below I have some picutres of the Rstudio session stopping in the sort.R file, but highlighting the count.R file.
Has anyone had similar problems? So far I have tried removing all breakpoints, restarting the R session, but the only thing that seems to work is restarting the Rstudio session.
sessionInfo() R version 3.6.2 (2019-12-12) Platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit) Running under: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS Matrix products: default BLAS: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/blas/libblas.so.3.7.1 LAPACK: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lapack/liblapack.so.3.7.1 locale:  LC_CTYPE=C.UTF-8 LC_NUMERIC=C LC_TIME=C.UTF-8 LC_COLLATE=C.UTF-8 LC_MONETARY=C.UTF-8  LC_MESSAGES=C.UTF-8 LC_PAPER=C.UTF-8 LC_NAME=C LC_ADDRESS=C LC_TELEPHONE=C  LC_MEASUREMENT=C.UTF-8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C attached base packages:  stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods base loaded via a namespace (and not attached):  Rcpp_1.0.3 rstudioapi_0.10 magrittr_1.5 hms_0.5.3 tidyselect_1.0.0 R6_2.4.1  rlang_0.4.7 fansi_0.4.1 stringr_1.4.0 dplyr_0.8.4 tools_3.6.2 packrat_0.5.0  cli_2.0.1 ellipsis_0.3.0 assertthat_0.2.1 tibble_3.0.1 lifecycle_0.2.0 crayon_1.3.4  purrr_0.3.3 tidyr_1.0.2 vctrs_0.3.2 glue_1.4.1 haven_2.2.0 stringi_1.4.5  compiler_3.6.2 Tplyr_0.1.0 pillar_1.4.4 forcats_0.4.0 pkgconfig_2.0.3
Rstudio Version 1.3.1056-1