Please help Posit Cloud environment/panes not showing up

When I open a new project, it does not show me the console, terminal, source editor, or any panes whatsoever - just a blank page please help.

Hi @Walker_Tippett, sorry to hear you're having trouble, and thanks for reaching out.

In order to figure out what's going on, we need a bit more information:

• do any projects work for you, or does this happen with all of them?
  • is the whole screen blank, or does any of the header nav, etc. appear? a screenshot, if you can get one, is great for this.
  • what browser are you using? does it work on a different browser?

Additionally, if you can include a link to the project with the issue, or the project id, that would help us investigate further.

Thank you,
Mel

Same thing is happening to me.

• do any projects work for you, or does this happen with all of them? It happens to all of them
  • is the whole screen blank, or does any of the header nav, etc. appear? a screenshot, if you can get one, is great for this. After the project is prepared, there is only a white screen with no navigation bar or IDE.
  • what browser are you using? does it work on a different browser? Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, both updated.

Hi all,

Thanks for posting about Posit Cloud not loading, and thanks for the screenshot and details, @Gabriel_Lopes. Posit Cloud is currently experiencing an outage for new projects. Please see https://status.posit.co/ for updates.

Apologies for the pain this is causing, and thank you for your patience while we get things fixed.

Mel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.