Problem in Shiny App whit some 'lang'

I get this message in a shiny app:

Listening on http://127.0.0.1:7440
Warning: Error in isTRUE: object 'lang' not found
[No stack trace available]

I am not sure why. This problem came after I ran:
update.packages(lib.loc = "/data/R-libs/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.4/", ask=FALSE, checkBuilt=TRUE)

And I got some error messages.

Hello,

The object '<name>' not found error usually happens when you have not defined a variable and are then using it in a function. SO try and look through your code and see if there is one called 'lang'. If not, this might be an error within a package you're using and they have to update their code.

#Error
print(myText)
#> Error in print(myText): object 'myText' not found

#Fixed
myText = "hello"
print(myText)
#> [1] "hello"

Created on 2022-05-30 by the reprex package (v2.0.1)

Hope this helps,
PJ

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. The truth is that something so strange is going on. When I move the code to other user in the server and I run it I get the app working just fine. It's incredible strange!

Regards,

Hi,

I think this points towards some issue with one of the packages your code is dependent on indeed. Did you try and update all packages the code is using?

PJ

Hello,

Yes, I have already done that. Anyway, I moved the code to other Server. In this new Server I have a newer version of R and the app is working fine.

Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.