Problem with plotting a forest plot in R studio

Please someone can help me?
I have been trying for a while to adjust the scale of this forest plot in R studio unsuccessfully, it doesn't appear fully.
Please i need someone help

Thanks

You need to provide some reproducacable code.

Even what plotting method you are using would be a start...

This is the code i wrote for the summary of effect size: F<-metaprop(data = Evn,event = Evp,
** n=testedEV, method = "GLMM", sm="PLOGIT", studlab = paste(Author,Year),**
** method.ci = "NAsm",comb.random=TRUE,**
** comb.fixed=FALSE,hakn=T,method.tau="ML",**
** prediction=T,method.bias="Egger",pscale = 100**
And this is the plotting code with labelling: forest (F, rightcols=FALSE, leftcols=c("studlab", "event", "n", "effect", "ci"), leftlabs=c("Study", "Cases", "Total", "Prevalence", "95% C.I."), xlab="Prevalence of EV68", smlab="", weight.study="random", squaresize=0.5, col.square="navy", col.square.lines="navy", col.diamond="maroon", col.diamond.lines="maroon")

Thank for your help,

This is the code for summarise the overall effect:
F<-metaprop(data = Evn,event = Evp, n=testedEV, method = "GLMM", sm="PLOGIT", studlab = paste(Author,Year), method.ci = "NAsm",comb.random=TRUE, comb.fixed=FALSE,hakn=T,method.tau="ML", prediction=T,method.bias="Egger",pscale = 100)
And this is the code for the plotting and labelling:
forest (F, rightcols=FALSE, leftcols=c("studlab", "event", "n", "effect", "ci"), leftlabs=c("Study", "Cases", "Total", "Prevalence", "95% C.I."), xlab="Prevalence of EV68", smlab="", weight.study="random", squaresize=0.5, col.square="navy", col.square.lines="navy", col.diamond="maroon", col.diamond.lines="maroon")

Thank for the reply

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.