Problems with loading package "geoR".

Hello,

for a project in university, I need to install a package which depends on geoR. Unfortunately, I can't load the package with library(geoR). The installation is not a problem. I've tried to uninstall and install the package and updated R. It still loads "forever". It is particularly strange since I can easily load any other installed package with library(...). Since I don't get any error message in the console, I'm very frustrated and have no idea how to solve that issue. I use Mac OS X 10.14.2. Is there anything I could do to solve that issue? I'm sorry for this poor description, but since I don't get any error message, I don't know what a good starting point could be. As I said, the installation is not a problem. I can load other packages with library(). I'm using RStudio Version 1.1.463.

Here's my code:

> install.packages("geoR")
trying URL 'https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/macosx/el-capitan/contrib/3.5/geoR_1.7-5.2.1.tgz'
Content type 'application/x-gzip' length 1544028 bytes (1.5 MB)
==================================================
downloaded 1.5 MB

The downloaded binary packages are in
	/var/folders/cn/p44ynxg91mq7_ld8qrllxtx80000gn/T//RtmpGJbn5O/downloaded_packages
> library(geoR)

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.