Project Hours increasing while not working on project.

Since I am currently using the free version of RStudio Cloud, I have been closely monitoring my project hours. Yesterday, I finished up with it sayings 7.7 hours. When I came back today it was at ~11.7 hours. I had accidentally left a tab open looking at RStudio plans while logged in. Do hours on RStudio (even when a project isn't open/active) count towards your available project hours???

Update:

Hours still counting up while I'm offline (no tabs open), and the course/organisation project hours that aren't supposed to count are also being added to my individual project hours.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your project hours. If you don't mind sharing the project URL we would be happy to investigate. You can send me a DM with the URL if you prefer not to post it. Could you please also elaborate on problem with the course/organization project hours? A URL for a project which you believe should be accounted for differently would also be helpful.

Best,
Ming

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.