R session crashes

Hi, I am using a R studio in a server. Have been using it for many months. Recently, I experienced abnormal and abrupt crashes to the R session multiple times, one after another, and I couldn't continue doing my work. It also took long time to load with error message stating something like "error saving session (search path): R code execution error". Two days later, the problem disappeared and I could continue my work on R studio. But after a few days later...I face problem again. Now it is taking many hours to load ...showing error messages such as the one mentioned above. I tried to interrupt the session but couldn't. Initially, I could terminate R session (but session crashed shortly after that again). Now, when I tried to terminate the R session and clicked on the 'Yes' button, nothing happen.

May I check what is/are the likely cause(s) of this problem and how it can be resolved? Would greatly appreciate if someone can help. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.