R Studio Connect Login issue

I have a COnnect server I cannot get anyone to login to. I know at some point it worked now when anyone tries to login it just says: Error: We couldn't log you in with the provided credentials. Please ask your administrator for assistance.

The server is synced with AD using SSSD. Users can login to the server with their AD accounts but not COnnect. Im not even sure where the logs on the server are to see what the errors would be.

Which authentication provider have you configured in /etc/rstudio-connect/rstudio-connect.gcfg? Depending on the version of Connect the logs would be in /var/log/rstudio-connect.log or /var/log/rstudio/rstudio-connect/rstudio-connect.log.

@rstub tub
We are managing Rstudio connect server in docker and configured PAM Authentication in rstudio-connect.gcfg.
We are also receiving same error today when try to access posit connect, could you please tell me what could be the issue.

Hi @srinivas808,
Difficult to tell based on the provided information. It is probably best if you file a support ticket, c.f. https://support.posit.co/hc/en-us/articles/360004788294-How-do-I-submit-a-Support-ticket-, where you have the possibility to include a diagnostics report.