Rstudio fatal error issue

Hello all,
I am using an RMarkdown file to code a project that I have been working on for the past few months. Last week I ran into an error randomly when running my initial chunks (that ran my libraries to use) that made RStudio immediately crash and give a "rstudio fatal error: unexpected exception: bad allocation" report everytime when run.

My code does work when I copy + paste the same chunks into the console to run directly.

My Environment:
RSessionpic

  • Windows 10
  • RStudio open-source version 1.4.1106

I have updated RStudio and deleted the .r initialization files when R opens to refresh them and no difference. Any tips will help!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.