RStudio Freezes after Hibernation on PC Laptop

I have seen other posts about this on the discussion board but none of the solutions have solved my problem.

Problem: Rstudio is open on my desktop (Windows 10) and I'm connected to a docking station. I close my laptop, remove it from the usb docking station, and the computer goes into hibernation. The enxt time I open my laptop, RStudio is froze. The screen is still visible (workspace, scriopt, etc), I can move the cursor around but can't click on anything or run anything. I close the program, reopen it, and it works fine.

I have updated R, updated RStudio, and updated my packages. This does not solve the problem.

Please help.

Same behaviour here. The problem appears irregularly, i.e. sometimes it is there, sometimes not. No correlation with other conditions found so far.

Yes, it is irregular for me too. Sometimes it does it, and others not. It is frequent though.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! Would you mind filing this as a bug report at https://github.com/rstudio/rstudio/issues?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.