RStudio Professional Driver Installation

I am trying to install the Salesforce Professional Driver on rstudio pro my Windows 10 machine following the steps identified here: https://docs.posit.co/pro-drivers/desktop/install-method/windows/

I first installed the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages, then followed the instructions to install the Salesforce Professional Driver.

I never receive a notification asking me to allow this app to make changes to your device, as noted should occur in Step 2. I then receive registry errors, but I believe it is tied to not receiving this notification to authorize changes.

My UAC settings should allow me to receive this prompt as shown below. In fact, when installing the C++ Redistributable Packages I did receive a notification to authorize changes to my device.

I have also contacted posit support, but have not found a resolution and they suggested also consulting the community forum.

Appreciate any insights.

Including session info below as well.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.