I was trying the github actions yesterday, in particular shiny-deploy.yaml.
The steps I took were:
- create new shiny app project (from R studio, faithfull geyser), using renv.
- run the app
- deploy the app through the blue button. it deploys correctly. (or using
- add the github actions workflow
- add my secret, token, etc to github repo
Once pushing, the action stops at the "authorize and deploy" step with that error.
- I fix it by specifying the r version to be installed in the github actions 4.1 as 4.2. was released yesterday.
The repo can be found here.
I am not sure this is the best way to solve my problem. Neither I am sure where to raise this problem as I don't know if the problem comes from the new release of R, or the R6 package or something else.