Stats Graphs on R

Hi,
I'm supposed to be doing stats graphs and I have been given the code but I have no idea how to use it or what to do and we weren't given any advise? Please help!!!

I think your first step should be to read this guide to learn how to properly ask R related questions here, that would greatly improve your chances of getting help.

Happy to help you if you ask specific R questions in a form that they might possibly answered.

That's said, I'd also be fascinated to know why you can't communicate with your teacher about the homework they are assigning you?
It would seem that that would be their job, whereas this is merely our hobby....

I'm afraid to say that this lacks friendliness and is merely a critiquing joke of people who do not understand the 'R question format'.

The article is not intended as an attack but a genuine attempt to steer you towards succeeding in your goals.
The article was posted two years ago and is the 4th most popular/viewed FAQ.
https://forum.posit.co/tag/faq?ascending=false&order=views

I'm sorry you felt that way, my post was not a jock but an honest advice. In my opinion, the most important skill you need to learn as an R beginner is how to properly ask for help. The R community is very friendly and supportive but there is not much we can do with a poorly constructed question like "I have some code that I don't understand, please help" other than trying to guide you into the community's good practices.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.