Structuring and schedule a Report in R to catch problems

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask.
I have a script that generates a report for my management.
It is split out across three R files. The first file ingests the data and tidies it up producing around 6 ggplot charts. The second script uses officer to generate a PowerPoint. The third script builds an email in Outlook with an embedded chart showing progress and "analysis" (A narrative of numbers going up and down). The email doesn't send. It just pops up on my monitor so that i can double check all the numbers before i hit send.

I would like to schedule this so that the email and report is ready in the morning when i come in but there are 3 major points of failure in the script (basically each script :)). I was wondering if anyone has a setup that could stop the scripts from running if for example there is a failure in the first script/second script or third

I should mention, I am running this on windows and its unlikely our Local IT will allow us to install anything that requires admin privileges

Thank you very much for your time

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.