Tidyverse library error load

Hi, i have installed tidyverse, but when i try: library(tidyverse), i get the following error:

Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘tidyverse’ in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...):
unable to load shared object '/home/neuro/R/x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu-library/3.6/xml2/libs/xml2.so':
libicuuc.so.58: no se puede abrir el fichero del objeto compartido: No existe el fichero o el directorio

Then i try to specify the path where libicuuc.so.58 is, i paste this lines to ldpaths file:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/home/neuro/anaconda2/lib/
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

But, still get the same error

are you using a stand-alone R installation or an R core in Anaconda? If you are using a stand-alone installation, it is not a good idea to point your PATH to the anaconda distribution, in that case, it would be better to try to reinstall xml2 and see if you get any error message that can provide more information about the problem.

it's an stand-alone installation, when i try to install xml2 in rstudi, i get a similar error:

libicui18n.so.58: no se puede abrir el fichero del objeto compartido: No existe el fichero o el directorio

So i paste to the ldpaths file this lines:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/home/neuro/anaconda2/lib/
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

And then, the installation of xml2 in Rstudio was succesfully

I would try going the opposite way, installing or updating libxml2-devel in my system and removing Anaconda completely from my PATH.

Sorry I can't be more specific, I have no experience with RHEL based Linux distributions

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.