Translate using R

Hi guys, I have a data, with just one column, called ingredients, and would like to translate pt to en, how can I do it? can you guys help me?
i tried do it but i receive this answer as error: 2022-06-19 13:12:59 -- Translating text: 4934126 characters -
i 2022-06-19 13:12:59 > No authorization yet in this session!
i 2022-06-19 13:12:59 > No .httr-oauth file exists in current working directory. Do library authentication steps to provide credentials.

I think you will need to provide a lot more context than given here. Do you have a dput() of your dataset, sample code, libraries that you are using? It would be impossible to help you with just error messages or without the documentation you are referencing.

Also it seems there is an authorization error involved, if you are using the package described here (which seems like it): RPubs - Translate text with R then you need to get API authorization credentials to use it.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.