Here is my code to draw a plot.
library(dplyr) library(ggplot2) library(lubridate) ###Read in the raw data for June 2019 and June 2018 callsJune <- read.csv("Late Line June 2019.csv") June2018 <-read.csv("Late Line June 2018.csv")
When I ran my code in RScript, it worked fine, but when I had it in RMarkdown and tried to knit it, I got this error message
ordinary text without R code |.......................... | 40% label: unnamed-chunk-1 (with options) List of 2 $ echo : logi FALSE $ message: processing file: Late_Line_June_2019_compared_to_2018.Rmd logi FALSE Attaching package: 'dplyr' The following objects are masked from 'package:stats': filter, lag The following objects are masked from 'package:base': intersect, setdiff, setequal, union Registered S3 methods overwritten by 'ggplot2': method from [.quosures rlang c.quosures rlang print.quosures rlang Attaching package: 'lubridate' The following object is masked from 'package:base': date Quitting from lines 13-33 (Late_Line_June_2019_compared_to_2018.Rmd) Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection Calls: <Anonymous> ... withVisible -> eval -> eval -> read.csv -> read.table -> file Execution halted
I used setwd() and the working directory was fine running rScript. I don't know why knitr isn't working.