trying to us cran without setting a mirror

Hi Everyone,

I get this error when would like to see the Rmarkdown. I tried to install many packages. Would you someone help me what I do?

Thanks a lot

error:
trying to us cran without setting a mirror

Hi @Peet,
Welcome to the RStudio Community Forum.

Ideally, you should provide us with more information so that we can help you (please see the posting guide).

I'm guessing that you are using RStudio. Go to the "Tools> Global Options> Packages" menu and click to "Change" the Primary CRAN Repository. Select one from the list that is close to your geographic location. Then try to install a package, such as:

install.packages("tidyverse")

If this fails, check that your machine has access to the internet and is not restricted by antivirus, firewall, or use of a proxy server. You must also have user permission to install new software on your machine. If not, see your System Administrator.

HTH

Thanks DavoWW or HTH.
sorry for I didn't give more detail. It is R Studio. I would make a website and I finished the version0.1 but now I can't to knitting but I had already seen it. I saw that should I run some further library() or install.packages() but still not work. But I saw again the libraries and I will see the admin part also, thanks to your suggestions, answer.
I tried these:
r = getOption("repos")
r["CRAN"] = "http://cran.us.r-project.org"
options(repos = r)
install.packages("weatherData")

if (!require("yaml")) {
install.packages("yaml", repos = "http://cran.rstudio.com/")
library("yaml")
}

library(flexdashboard)
library(flexdashboard)
library(tidyverse)
library(tidyquant)
library(plotly)
library(odbc)
library(RSQLite)
library(DBI)
library(RSQLite)
library(sqldf)
library(sqldf)
library(r2d3)
library(shiny)
library(htmltools)
library(DT)
library(rmarkdown)
library(viridis)
library(bannerCommenter)
install.packages('rsconnect')
install.packages('rsconnect')
library(RSQLite)
library(odbc)
library(tidyverse)
library(tidyquant)
library(rsample)
library(parsnip)
library(plotly)
library(datasets)
library(data.table)
install.packages("contribution")
library(devtools)
library(httr)
library(xml2)
library(tidyverse)

library(RCurl)
library(readxl)
library(writexl)
library(future)
library(chron)
library(crayon)
sessionInfo()

Peet

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.