"tydyverse" failure

when I try to prepare for "tydyverse" usage, using library(tydyverse), it reminds me the following:

Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘tidyverse’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):

can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem? I have tried to seek for answers in the community, but it is still unsolved.

thanks

Do you mean tidyverse?

install.packages("tidyverse")
library(tidyverse)

Yes, "tidyverse"!!
When I operate the code: install.packages("tidyverse"), it's fine. BUT, when I operate the code library(tidyverse), the system gave me the error reminder "Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘tidyverse’ in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]):"

Maybe you're missing RTools or there is some issue with it. It might be something to do with the packages are installed. Otherwise, maybe related to one of these:

It seems you are omitting part of the console output, is this the complete console output you get? Usually after this message it comes the name of a missing package dependency you need to install.

1 Like

thank you all. I have resolved this problem by removing the package"cli" and re-install.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.