unable to install the RSQLite package

Hi all, I have been trying to install the RSQLite package but haven't been successful yet. This the codes I have been running and the output;
devtools::install_github("rstats-db/RSQLite")
The output was ;

C:/RBuildTools/3.5/mingw_32/bin/g++ -I"C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-36~1.0/include" -DNDEBUG -I. -Ivendor -DRSQLITE_USE_BUNDLED_SQLITE -DSQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS5 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_JSON1 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_STAT4 -DSQLITE_SOUNDEX -DSQLITE_USE_URI=1 -DRCPP_DEFAULT_INCLUDE_CALL=false -DRCPP_USING_UTF8_ERROR_STRING -DBOOST_NO_AUTO_PTR -DSQLITE_MAX_LENGTH=2147483647 -DHAVE_USLEEP=1 -I"C:/Users/emoraa/OneDrive - Kemri Wellcome Trust/Documents/R/win-library/3.6/plogr/include" -I"C:/Users/emoraa/OneDrive - Kemri Wellcome Trust/Documents/R/win-library/3.6/Rcpp/include" -O2 -Wall -mtune=generic -c DbColumn.cpp -o DbColumn.o
bash.exe: warning: could not find /tmp, please create!

Kindly assist.

Thank.

Hi, you are running a really old version of R. Perhaps you could install the latest version then try again?

https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.