vertical space between fluidrow R shiny

Hello i want to remove vertical space between two fluidrows in R shiny.
How can i remove the white space in this the image ?
thak you in advance!

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

Hi,thank you for your answer. Actually in ui file in the dashboardbody i put 2 fluidrow but i get a vertical space betwin it. i want to minimise this empty space. This is a part of the code. Thank you in advance.

fluidRow( column(6,imageOutput("onto") ),

column(6,offset = 0,
                                 h3(tags$div(HTML("  .مكتب دراسات مختص في..، تأسس سنة 2014 <br> Il fournit des services de sondage de haute  qualité  grâce à ses expertises en variété de techniques qualitatives 
                                  et quantitatives <br> et ceci pour une gamme de clients de tous les continents.<br>"))),
                                 textOutput("oto"),br(),br(),br(),imageOutput("ad"),
                  fluidRow(column(2,offset = 0,uiOutput("tab")),column(2,uiOutput("m")),column(2,uiOutput("f"))))   
                ) 

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.