Warning: Error in library: there is no package called ‘shinydashboard’ on shiny server

I am getting Warning: Error in library: there is no package called ‘shinydashboard’when I am deploying shiny app on shiny server .I already installed it on rstudio server and it is working .Please help me.
Thanks in Advance,
Manohar

Libraries need to be installed system wide in order for shiny being able to use them, try installing the library this way from the system terminal.

sudo su - -c "R -e \"install.packages('shinydashboard', repos='http://cran.rstudio.com/')\""
1 Like

Can I install it on R studio server terminal

I don't understand what you mean with this, if you mean running this command from the terminal tab in rstudio server, then the answer is yes, if you are talking about running this command from the R console, then no.

Hey thanks Andreas,
One more thing you missed to quote shiny dashboard completely in the command
'shinydashboard' it should be like as mentioned
I had directly installed on root with install.packages ('Shinydashboard) command
it worked
Thanks for your response
Manohar

If your question's been answered (even by you!), would you mind choosing a solution? It helps other people see which questions still need help, or find solutions if they have similar problems. Here’s how to do it:

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.