What does the below line means? can anyone guide me to create a ui for my project flight delay prediction using shiny?

using svm. library e1071

svm.modelR <- tune.svm(ArrDelL ~., data = FilteredTrain, gamma = 10^(-5:-2), cost = 10^(-2:0))

Welcome to community globefie!

I think the way you have asked this question makes it very unlikely to get you a good reply. Firstly, you're asking two separate questions. I would encourage you to re-write this post given the following advice: FAQ: Tips for writing R-related questions

For a guide of the tune.svm function in the e1071 package, here are a couple of tutorials:

For shiny, a really nice way to get started is to work through the shiny tutorial. In three hours it walks through the basic elements to build many types of shiny apps.

Learn Shiny
The tutorials on this page are primarily designed for users who are new to Shiny and want a guided introduction. If you use Shiny on a regular basis, you may want to skip these tutorials and visit the articles section where we cover individual Shiny topics at a more advanced level.