When select elements with control in selectInput new chrome page is opening, how could I avoid it?

shinydashboard

Hi,

I am using shinydashboard. When I click in a selectInput with the control or shift button more than one option a new chrome page is opening. How could I avoid this interaction?

Thanks,
All the best,
Ibon

Hi Ibon,

Could you please reply with a small reproducible example of your dashboard that opens multiple ? This way I can reproduce exactly what you are seeing.

Thank you,
Barret

Hi Barret,

Thanks for answering. Unfortunately, I can't share the code. I have explained my problem with an image. So each time I select with control button new chrome tab is opening. It happens on the server but not when I try on a local machine.

Thanks,
All the best,
Ibon

It’s likely that it will be hard for anybody to sort out what’s happening without some code. However, there’s no need to share the code for your entire dashboard. What I think @barret was suggesting was making a small example app that exhibits the same problem behavior. We have some more explanation of how to make shiny reproducible examples here: Shiny debugging and reprex guide