When using keras,The previous R session was abnormally terminated due to an unexpected crash

Hello,

I keep getting The previous R session was abnormally terminated due to an unexpected crash

project :Posit Cloud

Hi,

That message usually means that the rsession terminated unexpectedly. That project shows up in our logs as exceeding the container memory limit (1GB) and keras has a tendency to exceed that limit. So I think that's the root cause.

This is happening when you execute your code or when the project loads?

Sean

it happens, when I run the code. It fine when I run on R local or R sever. Just wanna check out the R cloud

1 Like

So it probably works in the other two locations because you have a larger memory footprint available there. We are currently working to support larger memory footprints which should unlock more complex use cases like running keras on the cloud platform. However it is not a feature that is presently available.

Sean Sinnott

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.