xbar function can't be found

Hi everyone!

I need to use the function "proces.capability" and I need some information about the package (or function?) called "xbar".

There is no information about this in R Documentation and I coudn't found it in internet.

Thx for the help and excuse me if I post on the wrong way.

I'm not sure if it's the one you're looking for, but process.capability() is a function in the qcc package ( https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=qcc). According to the documentation for process.capability() (see link above), it:

Computes process capability indices for a 'qcc' object of type "xbar" and plot the histogram.

I think you might have missed it due to a spelling error.

There seem to be quite a few functions with some variation of the term "xbar" in them, so you might want to look around.

qcc was the only package I found with an actual process.capability() function, though. In addition to its CRAN page, and GitHub repo (below), qcc also has a pkgdown site with a nice Getting started vignette.

Edit: Note, I edited the title of your question to use lowercase letters for xbar. R is case sensitive, so if you were actually typing in XBAR, it would not be able to find the xbar() function.

1 Like

Really Thanks!

I could make it works.

Thanks for the help.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Editing graphics in closed packages

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.